Used Oil Re-refinery
Production of Base Lube Oil & Distilled Fuel from Used Motor Oil
- Evaporation/Distillation process under high vacuum
- Polishing/ Decolorization by Activated Sorbent
- Sorbet Reactivation hydrides of times
- NMP Solvent Treatment/Recovery as an option
- Environment-friendly Process, Zero discharge
- Different plant feed amount, 1 ton/day up to 100 ton/day
- Base Oil with quality API Group I & distilled fuel as final products
- API Group II quality with combination of NMP Solvent treatment/Recovery
- Heavy hydrocarbon Residue used at Asphalts Factories
- Low evaporation temperature, Max. 305° C (preventing any cracking)
- High Vacuum Pressure, up to 0.4 mbar
- Different oil viscosities by vacuum setting and several distillations
- Maximum base Lube Oil recovery up to 82%
- Product without any bad smell
- No emission, usage of scrubber, activated carbon filter or flare for preventing any pollution
supplies Wiped Film-Short Path Evaporators (WFE) with condenser inside the columns as a part of a complete used oil Re-refinery.
The standard sizes are from 0.1 sqm to 21.5 sqm evaporation surface area.
Enviroflex GmbH also delivers multi-stage vacuum system to reach high vacuum up to 0.4 mbar
at 305 °C during operation.
Enviroflex GmbH also integrates the system by adding external condenser and cold trap to eliminate hydrocarbons and odors.